All data subjects whose personal data is collected via the Internet, in line with the requirements of the GDPR.
2.1 The GDPR Owner is responsible for ensuring that this notice is made available to data subjects prior to Simon O’Rourke Tree Carving collecting/processing their personal data.
2.2 All Employees/Staff of Simon O’Rourke Tree Carving who interact with data subjects are responsible for ensuring that this notice is drawn to the data subject’s attention and their consent to the processing of their data is secured.
3. Privacy notice
3.1 Who are we?
Our GDPR Owner and data protection representatives can be contacted directly here:
The personal data we would like to [collect from/process on] you is:
|Personal data type:||Source (where Simon O’Rourke Tree Carving obtained the personal data from if it has not been collected directly from you, the data subject. Note if the personal data has been accessed from publicly accessible sources):|
|Contact details||Web contact form/Telephone/Social media|
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- Follow-up of potential customer instigated contact
Our legal bases for processing for the personal data include:
- Subject gives consent for one or more specific purposes
- Processing for the purposes of legitimate interest pursued by controller
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
Consent is required for Simon O’Rourke Tree Carving to process both types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
You may withdraw consent at any time by contacting the GDPR owner at Simon O’Rourke Tree Carving.
Simon O’Rourke Tree Carving will not pass on your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent.
3.4 Retention period
Simon O’Rourke Tree Carving will process personal data for no longer than 12 months should no contract for works be derived and will store the personal data securely on their premises and with their third party hosting providers.
3.5 Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Simon O’Rourke Tree Carving refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.6 below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved (as stated in 3.4 above) in the processing of your personal data.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Simon O’Rourke Tree Carving (or third parties as described in 3.4 above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Simon O’Rourke Tree Carving’s GDPR Owner.
The details for each of these contacts are:
|Supervisory authority contact details||[Data Protection Officer (DPO)] / [GDPR Owner] contact details|
|Contact Name:||Information Commissioner’s Office||Liz O’Rourke|
|Address line 1:||Wycliffe House||Simon O’Rourke Tree Carving|
|Address line 2:||Water Lane||Hem House Farm|
|Address line 3:||Wilmslow||Rossett|
|Address line 4:||Cheshire||Wrexham|
|Address line 5:||SK9 5AF||LL12 0BW|
|Telephone:||0303 123 1113||07886 881815|
Document Owner and Approval
The GDPR Owner is the owner of this document and is responsible for ensuring that this record is reviewed in line with the review requirements of the GDPR.
Change History Record
|Issue||Description of Change||Approval||Date of Issue|
|1||Initial issue||Liz O’Rourke||24/9/18|